Come enjoy the amazing talent of our Somers students as we spend an evening
Celebrating the Arts!
NOTE NEW DATE: May 24
tickets may be purchased using the QR code below
Welcome to the Somers Music Patrons website. For those who may not be familiar with our organization, here are just a few of the things that we do each year to support and encourage the music students of the Somers school district.
- Provide multiple scholarships to graduating seniors
- Provide funding for new instruments, equipment, and stage accessories
- Provide funding to enrich students’ music education experience through seminars and guest conductors
- Purchase uniforms and accessories for music programs
- Make necessary alterations to band, chorus and honors choir uniforms
- Provide funding and volunteers for concert decorations
- Coordinate bus trips to music department events
- Organize chaperones for Big E and Four Town Fair parade
- Update the Music Wall of Fame
- Organize volunteers for concerts
The Music Patrons thank you for your continued support. We couldn't do what we do for the students of the Somers School District without your generous donations.
Visit the calendar tab above for the complete list of important dates!
SHS Music Trip - April 26
Music Patrons meeting: May 8, 7:00
MBA spring Concert - May 11
Fantastic Festivals - May 12
Interested in being in the Zoom where it happens? The Somers Music Patrons is always looking for volunteers who want to enhance the Music Program for our students. Contact any of the Music Directors, or email us to find out more.
Returning parents: remember to use the same email address as in previous years if you want access to existing credits. Email The Music Patrons firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on your account.
New accounts: We recommend that you do not use your student's school email account for registration. Student accounts may be blocked from receiving external email for safety/security reasons, preventing completion of the registration process.
donating to the Somers
Music Patrons to support
our students' musical